Our PSAs cater for a wide range of tasks including but not limited to cleaning, food preparation, patient transport, general patient care and other related tasks, in a hospital setting. They offer reasonable care to patients within their area of responsibility to maintain and abide by the Workplace health and safety standards.
The Patient Service Assistants at Holistic Care Services perform a variety of tasks for the betterment of the patients, including but not limited to:
- Plating and distributing food to patients
- Assisting patients to open meal boxes if needed
- Help the kitchen staff by collecting trays from the clients and returning them
- Distributing teas, salads, sandwiches, and suppers in between meals to patients
- Taking care of dishwashing of cutlery, crockery, and other equipment
- Following the appropriate food hygiene practices and carrying out related duties accordingly
- Re-stocking and ordering food items as per the requirements
- Ensuring that bed tables, floor, bed, and bedside lockers are always clean and tidy, before onboarding patient and discharges
- Handling personal clothing for laundry, and linen for collection
- Keep an eye on storage facilities, and regular stocking
- Brooming, vacuuming, and cleaning carpets, spot cleaning, etc.
- Cleaning rooms like bathrooms, showers, utility rooms, recreational areas, etc.