Travelling safely is one of the most important aspects of living an independent life
At Holistic Care Services, we assist NDIS participants in travelling and using transportation mediums in the safest way possible. Our support workers are experienced in working in diverse environments, rest assured, we have your back when it comes to providing quality care and assistance. We make traveling easy, and accessible for you at every step of the journey. We aim at providing end-to-end support to make your commute safe and comfortable.
Our support staff assists you with the following activities:
- Drop offs and pickups to and from work or school
- Catering for work, study-related appointments
- Visiting pharmacies, and/or seeing a doctor
- Running errands, visiting shopping centres
- Going for shopping, or movies
- Attending to community, social and recreational events
- Visiting community centres/libraries, and more.
Your safety is our primary concern, and we ensure that all your requirements are looked after whilst helping you maintain your health and wellbeing, to help you live as autonomously as possible. We have the right network and manpower to help you avail of the right travel solution, like assisted vehicles, or taxis compatible with wheelchairs, etc. Get in touch with the team at Holistic Care Services and we shall be happy to help you.