Daily Personal Activities
Sometimes, catering for all personal activities alone can be a tiresome job.
Sometimes, catering for all personal activities alone can be a tiresome job. Some participants may need assistance with daily personal activities, and hence, our support workers provide them with exactly what they need.
Our caregivers understand your requirements, and draft a support plan for you as per your NDIS goals. Under this support service, you may be eligible to get assistance with activities including but not limited to:
- Personal hygiene activities like bathing, showering, dressing, and maintaining oral hygiene
- Toileting, bladder, bowel management, and, menstrual care
- Meal preparation and delivery
- Attending to appointments
- Assistance with mobility, for example, moving in and out of bed
- Splint application whenever required
We focus on maintaining high standards of care and know what problems you may face while performing personal activities, to be able to provide you with the right support solution. Our dedicated support worker will be there to assist you, so that you can have the peace of mind you deserve.